One of Elijah's favorite new activities is coloring with "k-ons" (crayons). Every once in awhile he will color on the paper, but mostly it ends up on the floor, his furniture, his skin...haha :) We were working on the whole "only color on the paper" concept when Daddy came in took some pictures.
Elijah has also learned to smile on command. All you have to say is "give me your cheesy smile!" and this is what you get, the most precious smile in the whole world!


The other day both of the boys just happened to be in their A&M shirts. So, never wanting to waste an opportunity, Daniel decided it was high time that Elijah learned about his heritage! So here is Elijah learning how to Gig 'Em!

Trying...

Being silly...

Pretty good for first-timer!!
3 comments:
Thanks so much for the pictures. They are great. I love the cheesy
smile. I just cannot wait till I can squeeze that sweet little guy. I love you.
Nana
I was smiling until the whole aggie thing. Yuck! Sic 'em bears. LOL His smile is so precious.
Oh no! Tell Daniel I'm praying for him that God will open his eyes to only see BURNT ORANGE and get that awful color of maroon out of his head! BOO!! haha \m/ HOOK'EM
Post a Comment