Elijah only takes one nap a day now (and has for a few months now), and during that "free" time I am normally either studying language, washing dishes, preparing lunch/dinner, working on the baby's room, or putting my feet up for a few minutes of rest. I've hardly had the energy this past week to fix any meals. My poor husband.
I don't remember if I was this tired at the end of my pregnancy with Elijah. I'm sure I wasn't, because I wasn't chasing any little ones around then! I could leisurely get out of bed when I wanted, take naps throughout the day, sit alot, go to my Mom's house for dinner where I didn't have to cook or clean....ahhhhh, that was the life! haha.
Thankfully my formal language study is over for the time being, and we leave for Thailand in 2 days!!! So, we are crazy right now with packing, getting our visas and paperwork all together, and preparing our house for us to be gone for 2 months. But we are SO excited about going to Thailand, and so excited that we get to meet our son in about 6 weeks!!
Honestly though, I am a little worried about the plane flight. Elijah doesn't really fit into my lap anymore, but thats normally where he wants to be when we are in taxis or on the subway, so I'm a little bit worried that for all 4 hours of flying he's going to want to sit in my lap! Its really uncomfortable for me, and I think that it surely has to be uncomfortable for him to try to work around my huge baby bump. But we will have our portable DVD player, so hopefully that will distract him and he will sit in Daddy's lap for a while. :)
I am going to have Daniel take a baby bump photo today sometime (we are 34.5 weeks!), but for now I'll just post some pictures I took the other day when Elijah's babysitter (and my language tutor) was here playing with Elijah. I'll try to post the baby bump picture later today!
He's having fun with Mommy's sunglasses!


1 comment:
Caanon, I'm sitting here dying laughing at the picture of VV and Elijah in their sunglasses. Did she tell you that Steven gave her those sunglasses...because he actually bought them for HIMSELF at Dollar General last time we were on vacation...and I was like, "Oh no you didn't!!!" I'm glad VV is still sporting them, they actually look good on HER! ;) Love & miss y'all tons!
Post a Comment