Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Drumroll.....

Well, one of the days that we have been anxiously awaiting is finally here, I can't believe it. In 13 hours Daniel and I will be in the doctor's office about to have our sonogram, and will hopefully find out if we are having a son or a daughter! It is so surreal. We both really tried to make the most of this last bit of time while everything is still such a mystery. I thought about it all day today and just enjoyed not knowing, but we both feel confident that we want to find out tomorrow which it is. I really respect those who can wait until the baby is born to find out if its a boy or a girl, but neither one of us is that patient!

Here is a picture of me last week at 18 weeks pregnant. I'm so excited because you can finally tell its a baby bump! Praise the Lord!

Ok, so watch for the big announcement, it will be coming very soon....

2 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

Yay I cant wait to find out! I couldn't wait either, I like to plan ahead. You are so adorable pregnant, you and Daniel are going to be wonderful parents. I'm glad I got to meet you, my aunt talks about you and Daniel often.

Shannon said...

You look so cute!!! You're going to be a great mom!