Well, we went to the baby doctor again this week and got to hear the baby's heartbeat! There really is no way to describe what it feels like to hear it, it is truly unbelievable. It was 160 beats per minute, a strong and healthy heartbeat! We are so thankful. Another exciting thing about this appointment happened at the very end as we were walking out of the office...we scheduled our appointment for next month...which is our sonogram to find out if we need to start shopping for blue or pink! I can't believe that in less than 4 weeks (March 27) we will possibly know if its a boy or a girl. WOW!
4 comments:
wowsers! I randomly found your blog--SO SO SO happy for you guys and your sweet little one! So exciting!!!
oops...sorry for not posting who the heck that comment was from...
www.morebonkiesplease.blogspot.com
yeah!!! I am guessing girl! have fun! hope you are still feeling well!
love ya!
Soo good to see an update...I was beginning to wonder! :) Glad you're feeling good and can't wait to hear the big news if you guys decide to share! The house looks like it's coming along! Take care and hope to hear from you soon!
miss you guys!
Post a Comment