Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh baby!

Well, hopefully the new blog colors will clue you in to our surprise, but if not, I'll spell it out for you......

ITS A BOY!!!!
No question about it, we've got a little boy bun in the oven. The sonogram experience was out of this world. I cried throughout the whole thing, my heart was just filled with such a joy that I could never have even imagined. And, praise God, he is perfectly healthy as far as we could tell. Everything is developing just as it should at this stage (20 weeks). He is about 8 inches long and almost 1 pound. And boy was he moving around like crazy! He was clasping his hands together and moving his fingers, and we even saw him yawn! How could someone look at something this miraculous and not believe in a sovereign, loving God?

Here are a couple of our sonogram pictures:


In this picture his head is at the top, and the two big white spots (one on each side of him) are his elbows I believe, I think his hands are up around his neck where we can't see the bones. And then you can see his tummy and one of his legs!


This is his little footprint! All you can see is the bottom of one of his feet right there in the very middle. We counted and he has all 10 fingers and all 10 toes! (and no extras!) :)

What a precious gift from our good God this child is. I'm overwhelmed by how gracious God has been to us.

7 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

AWWW Congratulations!!! So happy to hear baby BOY Jung is healthy and everything went well. God is so good!

Krich said...

Yeah!! Congrats!!!! You will be a great boy mom!!! The whole sonogram thing is amazing to me also!!! And, believe it or not, the 3rd one is as amazing as the first one!!! Such a blessing!!! I am glad you are having a boy!! WE need some godly boys out there to marry our little girls!!! Love you guys!!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations Caanon!

I ditto Kara's comment...since apparently all we can birth are girls!! What an exciting time. I remember the sonograms and feeling the same way. It's all such an awesome experience (even the labor and delivery!).

Amy said...

Daniel and Caanon,

Greg and I are very excited to hear your great news! Hope you're both doing well! We miss you guys! Keep the updates coming!

Lots of Hugs,
Amy

www.whatinthesamhillisgoingon.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Daniel and Caanon,
We are soooo excited for you guys! This will be such an amazing journey for you both! Hope to see you guys very soon.

Shan said...

I'm taking your word that it is a boy, I can't seem to make out anything in your pics. We are waiting until 20 weeks to have our last sonogram since we are going to be surprised on the sex of our baby. Anyways, hope you are doing well, I think it's time for an update. Miss you in Tichenor.

Matt and Kelly Summers said...

OMG!! So amazing Caanon! I am so happy for the both of you!! More pics please!!