A night to celebrate! After 4 1/2 years Daniel has completed his Masters of Divinity Degree and graduated from Golden Gate Theological Seminary tonight! The service was at First Baptist Church of San Francisco and Daniel's Mom, Dad, and sister flew in for the big event (and to help us pack!). We are all so proud of Daniel!


4 comments:
Congrats to Daniel! I didn't realize you guys are heading back to Texas so soon! That is exciting. Good luck with the move!
Congrats Daniel. I am sure it feels good to be finished. We have another 2 and a half years, or more. Enjoy the free time!
Atta kid. I'm glad you guys took the plunge to head West. Congrats. I hope you left Jewish Mike with a capable replacement. I'm looking forward to the update of what you guys are doing next.
Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing you guys REAL soon.
jb
Post a Comment