Well, its only 5 days until Daniel and I pull out and move back to Texas. We will leave on Monday, December 17th, which is our 2 year anniversary! What a way to celebrate, huh? We actually celebrated this past weekend by staying in San Francisco at the Hilton for a couple of nights. We had a great time, we really do love being in the city. Its great to have it so close, but to also be able to leave the craziness and return to our apartment in the woods.
When I quit working a couple of weeks ago I set a goal to pack 2 boxes a day until we were finished. I'm pretty sure that I only met that goal one day! Packing just isn't one of those things that appeals to me in my newfound freedom. But, we've picked up the speed a little bit these last two days and have gotten quite a bit done. The movers will be here on Saturday to take all of our furniture and most of our boxes, and we will pack the remaining things in our cars. We are limited to 2,000 pounds in the moving truck, so we are probably going to pack all the really heavy boxes (books, kitchen pots and pans, etc.) in our cars.
I came down with the stomach flu last night and was up all night long, and it really zapped me all day today too. I am feeling a little better this evening but am still just going to take it very easy. I was so thankful that Daniel had the day off today, he took wonderful care of me. I sure hope it isn't contagious! We disinfected the house anyways just to be safe. Stomach bugs are the WORST, I hate them!


No comments:
Post a Comment