Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

And here are more pictures of the boys...

About to go to church for the first time...I'm so excited, can't you tell?? :)




This is my favorite new trick, climbing in and out of my pack and play!! I've had fun surprising everyone by coming out of my room when I'm supposed to be sleeping!


It is so crazy to write (and to say) the word "boys" now, because it means that I have more than 1 child! That is still hard for me to believe. When I think about it I truly am overwhelmed with thankfullness and gratitude to our Great God.

Someday soon I am going to tell you all Nathan's birth story. He is truly a miracle. No doubt that every baby is a miracle, and the fact that any of us are born healthy is also a miracle. But there are several ways that God mercifully protected our son that need to be shared so that God can be glorified for them.
Today though, because I am very tired and ready to go to bed (but only for like an hour because Nathan will have to eat again. Oh how I miss sleeping for more than 3 hours in a row!) I just have some precious pictures of my boys to show you. Have a great day!
blog stuff

No comments: