Here is Elijah ringing the bells. I have to be honest, I don't know that much about Buddhism, so I don't know the meaning behind ringing the bells. Elijah sure did have fun ringing them though!
Souvenier anyone??? Haha. These are hats made out of soda cans! Call me crazy, but it kind of seems like that might not be too comfortable to wear. But they sure do make a fashion statement, don't they?? :)
We returned on Sunday from Thailand. It was a long day of travel that began VERRRRYYYYY early in the morning, but we all made it safely and are relieved to be back in our home. We were greeted by some very good friends who had cleaned our apartment and cooked dinner for us! What a huge blessing, we were so thankful.
So now we are working on getting both of the kiddos on schedules (especially Nathan). It is going really well. He is just such a good baby. He loves to sleep, he is a great (and fast!) eater, and when he is awake he is very content to sit quietly and look around. He makes the cutest faces. He LOVES to be held, and with Nana and Aunt Summer here there is never a shortage of arms to hold! I can't believe that he is already a month old. And more than that, I can't believe that I haven't posted ANY one month pictures of him yet! I will try to take care of that problem tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment