Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

As promised...

There he is folks...our little guy at 34 1/2 weeks! Its truly mind boggling what the human body can do, isn't it?!

We got some great news at the doctor last week!! The baby has turned and is now head down and the umbilical cord is not around his neck anymore. THANK YOU for every single thought and prayer. God has blessed us so much and we now have nothing that looks abnormal, everything is right on track. Praise the Lord!
blog stuff

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear the good news! I will continue to pray for you guys. You look beautiful!

To God be the glory... said...

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow.

Kari Sanchez said...

That is wonderful news and you look fabulous!! Praying for safe and healthy delivery! I can't wait to see pictures of him!

Amanda said...

You are so stinkin cute! I love your belly~ so glad you guys are doing well in Thailand and we are praying for a healthy delivery! :)