Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby Jung #2 update

We had a big day yesterday at the doctor! This picture is of us on our way out the door to the doctor's office to have a sonogram. The things we were hoping to find out were:

-if the placenta is still completely covering the cervix or if it had moved any
-if we are having a boy or a girl!

And, I am SO happy to report that we received GREAT answers to both of these questions!!

First, the sonogram showed that the placenta has significantly moved up. It is still partially covering, but will most likely move all the way up in time for us to have a normal delivery! Praise the Lord, this is an answer to so many prayers!!!

And........

Drumroll.....

Much to our surprise, we are definitely having another little boy!!!! Daniel and I were both just almost sure it was a girl, but the doctor (and us also) saw very clearly that its a boy!! And we are so thrilled. I already had a girl name picked out though, so now its back to the 'ole drawing board. I am taking suggestions if you have any!!

So, needless to say, today I am feeling blessed WAY beyond what I deserve!!

blog stuff

5 comments:

kelly summers said...

congrats! another little Daniel! :) and praise the lord!

Kari Sanchez said...

Aww congratulations!! Both wonderful news. I'm telling ya, it's a year for boys. I must have been drinking another source of water ha. Glad everything else is improving. Did Daniel take a picture in a mirror?

The Jungs said...

Yes, there is a big mirror in the lobby of our building, so we took it there. How are you feeling Kari? I bet Big Sis is getting excited about Little Sis!!

Anonymous said...

We are sooooooooooooooooo excited that our AMAZING and WONDERFUL God has healed your body and is making it function the exact way HE meant for it to!! Congratulations on the new precious and wonderfully made baby boy!! Whatever name you 2 pick will be perfect!! Continuing to pray for a wonderful pregnancy with a healthy momma and baby boy!!
With all our love and His most abundant blessings,

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am soo new at this blogging thing...that is Jennifer Thomas (Beckett) I dont know my google account or if I even have one and I am tooo tired right now to figure it out...haha...will spend time in the next few days to figure everything out!!