Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Country music jam session

Daniel and I aren't huge country music fans, but we do really like to listen to it sometimes, especially some older stuff from our childhood/teenagerhood like Alabama, Faith Hill, Dixie Chicks, George Strait, etc. Well, every once in a while, when we are cleaning up after dinner, we'll turn up the music and jam a little bit. We have fun (and always end up two-stepping around the living room to at least one song), and we just can't let Elijah grow up and not know any George Strait songs, now can we???!!!! That would be un-Texan!

Here is the latest "jam-session" we've had, and it seems that Elijah is working on some new moves...oh how I love this kid :)

2 comments:

kelly summers said...

so funny! I have a little certain someone that would love to dance with him.

Kari Sanchez said...

That was so cute and NO you can not having him growing up without knowing who George is!! He's my all time favorite!