Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, but we've been doing some travelling (and then some recovering from travelling).
At our appointment last week the sonogram showed that I have placenta previa, a condition where the placenta is underneath the uterus, blocking the birth canal. Right now this isn't anything to worry about, because most of the time as the uterus gets bigger it pushes the placenta out of the way (so the placenta moves to the side of the uterus and doesn't block the birth canal anymore). But, there is a small chance that it won't move, which will be a very serious thing. If there is no improvement in the next two months, then we will prepare "for the worst", which means a C-section, probably around 37 weeks.
This will change our plans somewhat. We will still most likely deliver in Thailand, but in a different city, and we will have to go there much earlier than expected because complications with this condition can begin very early.
We are praying that God will correct this little issue, and we believe that He is powerful enough to do so in an instant. I'll keep you updated after each of our future sonograms.
Blessings to you!!


6 comments:
We r praying for God's mighty hands of healing and protection over u.We serve an awesome God and I believe He will heal your body and make it whole in the name of Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus over you, Daniel, Elijah, and this precious Baby Jung!!! Love you!! Jennifer
Cannon,
Two of my boys were breech so I was told to do some old wives tales by my doctor, to see if it would help them turn around. Nathan put a couple of bricks at the foot of our bed to cause our feet to be a little higher. Then once a day I had to lay on a couple of phone books. Put the books right under my bottom and lay on the ground for 10 minutes. The resaon there was a couple of phone books because we don't live in DFW. I needed to get my hips off the ground about two inches. I don't know if either of these will help you but they won't hurt you. The laying on the floor was not the most comfortable but both of my boys turned around. You may want to ask Linda Kemp if she has any wisdom. I don't! Just something I tried. I don't know if it worked or if God turned my awesome boys around.
praying for you girl
delivering in Thailand. I mean, did you ever think in your wildest dreams those words would come out of your mouth?? SO incredible! Praying for you!
Oh, sweet one, mom told me the news yesterday so that our family could be praying too. We have seen first hand the awesome miracles that God can do. We are praying that the Great Physician has already perfected that which concerns you! Sending our love and prayers from Texas.
I talked to Linda Kemp last night. She told me that this condition is in 20% of all pregnancies. Most women did not even know they had it a few years ago. We just have more updated sonograms and such to where we can see every detail. She did concur with your doctors that it usually takes care of itself. I told her about what I had told you and she said that it would not help with this condition. There is nothing anyone can do except it move out of the way or God move it out of the way. She did say my suggestion would not hurt anything it just wouldn't help this condition. Love you! Thanks for your prayers for me.
Post a Comment