Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

14 weeks

Well everyone, here I am at 14 weeks! There's a lot of growing happening here! Check out the comparison of last weeks picture and this weeks picture...

Here I am at 13 weeks... ...and this week at 14 weeks

Is it just me, or has there been a significant change here??? I don't mean to make a mountain out of a mole hill, but my goodness is this normal? I don't think I was this big with Elijah until I was like 5 or 6 months along!
Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that Baby Jung is obviously getting enough to eat and growing beautifully, but I'm a little scared about what the future holds for this tummy of mine! ha!
And, its got me wondering...is there just one in there?
blog stuff

4 comments:

PrettyParadise said...

And, its got me wondering...is there just one in there?

Are you giving away clues here missy?

Amanda said...

you are SO cute!! I love these pictures!

kelly summers said...

you are so cute! I hear that the 2nd shows a lot fast then the first but you have grown a lot if a short time!

Kari Sanchez said...

You are adorable and to me you look tiny, I'll have to update a picture of myself soon, I look like I'm ready to deliver and I still have 4.5 months, ha. Hope you have a wonderful pregancy! I cant wait to hear what you are having :)