Beautiful pictures. YOu look so good! Girl, did I know...or did I know. Remember the slurpee comment? We are SO EXCITED for ya'll. Sending hugs and kisses from Texas. Did you hear the news? Rachel is doing so well. God is AWESOME!
Congrats Momma! We loved seeing you on skype tonight. My daughter Jordan (3) kept talking back to you on the big screen. I check your blog often to see how you are doing -- I love keeping up with you guys! Have a wonderful saturday :)
So fun! And what a blessing it is to get to see so many other parts of this world and to have family with you! Looks like you really are enjoying yourself!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures. YOu look so good! Girl, did I know...or did I know. Remember the slurpee comment? We are SO EXCITED for ya'll. Sending hugs and kisses from Texas. Did you hear the news? Rachel is doing so well. God is AWESOME!
Congrats Momma! We loved seeing you on skype tonight. My daughter Jordan (3) kept talking back to you on the big screen. I check your blog often to see how you are doing -- I love keeping up with you guys! Have a wonderful saturday :)
So fun! And what a blessing it is to get to see so many other parts of this world and to have family with you! Looks like you really are enjoying yourself!
Post a Comment