...a visit from old friends!! (and one new one) :)

These are some friends that we've known for years, and they live over here too! They live quite a ways away, but happened to be coming through town and stayed with us for a night. It was fun, encouraging, and VERY filling, seeing as how we ate Mexican food, Papa John's pizza, slurpees, pancakes and eggs and bacon, and noodles, all in 24 hours! We miss you guys already :)
4 comments:
How fun! I know that was a nice visit.
I forgot to tell you what I am thankful for. I had surgery 4 weeks ago. I am very thankful for my family that took such great care of me. Especially my faithful husband.
Caanon that picture made my heart smile! Audra's hair is so longer, she looks so beautiful!
Do you guys eat any asian food ? lol
Post a Comment