If you're thinking "Man, hullabaloo is a weird word", then you are thinking the exact same thing I was 2 days ago when I was riding on the subway. I was kind of bored (I was by myself), so I was reading the signs on the wall. This particular one was the rules to abide by while on the subway, and the first one (the English translation) said "No Hullabaloo". I wanted to laugh out loud, but was sure that would draw attention to me, since half of the train was staring at me already because I was 1 of 2 foreigners on there. The other was a tall caucasian woman, with mohawk, wearing all black, covered in tattoos. There were probably more people staring at her than me :) It was an interesting day on the subway to say the least!
More hullabaloo! Last night Elijah was just so cute, we had to get him on video. Sorry that it is a little dark in the beginning. No need to worry though, he was not injured during the filming of this video!


3 comments:
Sooo Funny that he likes to get scared. Most of the people didn't laugh like that when I ran the Haunted House they Screamed and wet themselves. :D
Oh, he is so precious and that giggle is absolutely contagious. Pure delight! Precious, precious blessings to the three of you!
that was SO cute and hilarious! i could watch that all day.
Post a Comment