I think that a child's first spaghetti is a momentous occasion. (okay, I'm not intentionally underlining this. I can't get it to go away. haha!)
His first reaction, before trying it... (I outsmarted him this time though, I had cardboard underneath his high chair!)

Tried it and reeeeeaaaaallllly liked it!

Saving some for later...

"I want more!!!"

Aahhh, happy again

"All done! Now, hose me off!"
And hose we did. I took him straight to the shower (we don't have a bath tub). Luckily, we have one of those shower heads that has a hose and you can take it off the wall, so I just stood him in the shower and hosed him down!
3 comments:
Oh Caanon those pictures are so precious. I am still laughing as I write this. I loved the pictures and your commentarys. Elijah is sooo cute. He sure was enjoying his spaghetti. Thanks so much for the pictures. We sure do miss you guys. I love you
Mom
LOL...you're right...the first spaghetti dinner is a big one! : )
Bonky is a huge spaghetti fan, too!
Mr. E is soooo cute!
Too cute. I love the last one waving.
Post a Comment