My baby turned 1 today, I can't believe it. I've been thinking about this day for weeks now, planning what we would eat and what we would do. I just wanted to make it a really special day for all of us, to help us not be too sad about being so far from family. And it was a really special day, mostly because we spent the day continually thanking the Lord for our precious son and his first year of life, and He filled me with such joy and content. He has made my cup overflow. Thank you Father.
p.s. more blogging about the big birthday to come tomorrow. Its getting really late and it takes so long to upload photos, I just have to wait until tomorrow to finish!


4 comments:
Enjoyed the pictures. We are yarping for you. It may be while you are sleeping. Is my account name o.k. on here?
Your name is definitely ok! I love it :) Thank you so much for your thoughts, we miss you guys
Happy 1st Birthday, Elijah! We love you so much and we love that your Mommy does such a great job blogging for us!!!
Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Post a Comment