
Before I get to the bargain I found, I have to post this picture. We could not figure out what he was laughing at, he was just cracking himself up!

Here are my bargains. I told a local friend that I was wanting to find Elijah some new shoes (his feet are growing, and I think he's very close to walking!), and she said she could take me somewhere where I could find some inexpensive ones. And boy, was she right! It was an open-air market that sold everything from sheets and curtains and towels to housewares, plants, and clothing! It was awesome, and I found these two pair of shoes for my little man. The tennis shoes I LOVE, I think they are so cute. The sandals are not exactly my dream sandals for him, but they were the most normal sandals that I could find and he can't rip them off very easy, so they were purchased. Want to hear the grand total???
Drum roll.........
Approx. $5.58!!
I would say that is a bargain!
3 comments:
woohoo! PTL!
Holy cow...that is an awesome bargain! He is such a cutie pie!
On this Thursday, I am thankful for Ms that share the Good News of the Father around the world.
Post a Comment