Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Texas isn't the only place that has...

GOOD MEXICAN FOOD!!! Daniel and I went on a date last night to get Mexican food. I was excited, but didn't have very high expectations for how good it would be. But oh man, was I pleasantly surprised, it was awesome! I ate WAY too much, but I knew I had to eat every bit that I could. I was fairly miserable, but no regrets :) Ahhh...my stomach is starting to growl just thinking about it...

Well, I don't have much time, but I want to post some pictures we took the other night hanging out in the BEAUTIFUL outdoors! I still can't get used to how bright the green is here. I've seen green grass before, but never like this!
***DISCLAIMER*** Some of the pictures might be blurry and the green grass doesn't look so bright in these pics. The lighting was weird and I couldn't get the setting right. Sorry, I'm not a photographer!



4 comments:

Kelly said...

it is so pretty there!!

Robyn said...

Fess up, girl! WHERE is the Mexican food restaurant? Great pictures! I loved the last one the most....

The Johnston Family Tradition said...

Elijah looks more like you, Caanon, all the time! Precious guy, miss y'all! Can't wait till June!

Kari Sanchez said...

Wow what gorgeous scenery!