Our days have been pretty packed. We take Elijah to childcare about 8:45 and then we are in classes all day. One of us gets to pick him up at 3 while the other stays in class for a little while longer. Its been hard to not be with Elijah for a good part of the day, but it has really made me appreciate weekends.
That little goober woke up at 6:10 this morning!! What in the world was he thinking??? He obviously didn't know that it was a Saturday. His daddy was a super sweetheart though, he got up with him and played with him in his room and turned the monitor off so I could sleep for awhile. I returned the favor later by doing the same thing so Daddy could take a nap. We're a good team :)
Well, I've got some pictures to post. First will be Easter pictures (there are many, just to warn you)...
He's our little angel :) What a gift he is. Ok, the next pictures are of his first day of "school"
BEFORE....
AFTER...


2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That's hysterical! I guess you know he probably had fun all day if he is totally exhausted when he gets home!
Man, we miss you guys already!
Love,
Kristen
He has gotten so big and is so adorable! I'm glad things are going well for you and that you get to see another part of this beautiful country we live it. Virginia is a pretty state.
Post a Comment