~ sleeping through the night! Its so nice to sleep more than 3 or 4 hours. I feel like I have come back to the land of the living. :)
~ He is now a little over 12 pounds!
~ I started feeding him some rice cereal in his bottle at night, but we found out that he's allergic to it. He got really bad excema all over so me and Aunt Summer had to put lotion all over him all the time. Its better now, so we are staying far away from the rice cereal.
~ He can giggle now! SO AWESOME
I know that there is probably more, but those are the biggest things. I'm so glad that his eyes are still blue, I hope that they stay that way...


2 comments:
Caanon, he is just beautiful...and has your smile I think! Such a handsome guy! The giggles are the best!!
What a cute little guy...and he does have beautiful blue eyes! Sleeping through the night- Praise God- that's awesome!!!
Post a Comment