Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yippee!!

Its just barely past noon, and its already been a very eventful and memorable day here at the Jung household!

#1 - Ok, I can hardly believe I'm about to write this because I didn't think it would ever happen, but here we go....Today, this morning at 10:50 to be exact, I fit into my favorite pair of pre-pregnancy jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 - Elijah rolled over for the first time! And we missed it! He was on his tummy on a blanket in the living room floor and Daniel and I were eating breakfast at the kitchen table. One second I looked at him and he was on his tummy just chilling, and then I look a second later and he was on his back! So, we missed the big event and haven't been able to get him to do it again since, but it was so exciting!

Here are some pictures of our little man at 12 weeks old


Standing mostly on his own!

So good at tummy time. Look at those pretty blues...

5 comments:

Shan said...

GIRL!! So jealous you got your jeans on! YOU GO! mine stop about mid thigh... YIKES! I have a ways to go... :(

PrettyParadise said...

Congrats on getting your jeans up! Good job! I'm impressed you lost the weight that fast! I know God appreciates you taking care of His temple.

Elijah is ADORABLE! He keeps getting cuter with every picture. I wish you lived closer so I could babysit him! haha!
Tell Daniel Hi for me! I hope I get to see you guys again soon. Will ya'll be in Abilene around Thanksgiving or Christmas?

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Girl...I am totally with you on the jeans-victory! That was such a fabulous day!! Congrats! Miss you!

Kari Sanchez said...

Wow you go girl! That's amazing and I'm jealous! It's been 2 1/2 years and I cant fit into my old jeans ha!
He isnt looking like such a little baby anymore, I cant believe he turned over at 12 weeks, that's great! He's a smart boy.