Such a precious miracle! He's beautiful. Congratulations to the two of you.
I love seeing the cute pictures! Congratulations, he is adorable! LB
He is precious, and I can't believe you have a baby! Can't wait to meet him. Love you!
he looks just like Daniel!
I've been anxiously awaiting more pics! He's gorgeous! Keep us updated! :) Love you guys!
He is so sweet! I'm so happy for you and Daniel. His parents look so proud of their first grandson. Congratulations again!
What a treasure! He is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him in October. We love y'all!!
He's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Anxious to hear how the delivery went ;) Enjoy every moment~it goes so fast! Carolyn
Congratulations you guys! My how time flies. I love you Daniel.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Such a precious miracle! He's beautiful. Congratulations to the two of you.
I love seeing the cute pictures! Congratulations, he is adorable! LB
He is precious, and I can't believe you have a baby! Can't wait to meet him. Love you!
he looks just like Daniel!
I've been anxiously awaiting more pics! He's gorgeous! Keep us updated! :) Love you guys!
He is so sweet! I'm so happy for you and Daniel. His parents look so proud of their first grandson. Congratulations again!
What a treasure! He is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him in October. We love y'all!!
He's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Anxious to hear how the delivery went ;)
Enjoy every moment~it goes so fast!
Carolyn
Congratulations you guys! My how time flies. I love you Daniel.
Congratulations you guys! My how time flies. I love you Daniel.
Post a Comment