Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Many Funny Faces of Elijah

Elijah makes so many funny faces! We've tried to capture them on camera, but the faces seems to disappear as fast as they come. We are having so much fun getting to know him and loving on him all the time. Our first few weeks of parenthood haven't been without their sleepless nights, projectile poop accidents, and getting sprayed with pee a HUNDRED times a day, but we are loving it anyways. There really is no way to explain to someone how you feel about your own child, but it seems that there is nothing he could do to make me stop loving him. I really just want to give all that I am to take care of him and make him happy. That makes me think that if I, a sinful human, could feel this way, how much more does God the Father feel for me? His love is so much more perfect and selfless than mine, I am blown away when I think about it now that I have a child. Well anyways, here are some more pictures of our precious boy!






I love those spontaneous smiles!!!

1 comment:

Kari Sanchez said...

What a sweet boy. You look great too! Dressed, makeup, hair done and only a few weeks old that's a big accomplishment! haha. Glad things are going well. May God continue to bless you and your family.