Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sincerest Apologies

Ok, I realize that I am the worst blogger ever. I understand that it gets so frustrating when someone goes 2 months without blogging. I hate it when I am blog surfing and someone hasn't written anything in months. I'm like "Come on! Update me on your life here!" And, alas, I have now become that person. So, I am VERY SORRY, and hope to be on better blog-behavior in the future. So much has been happening in these past few months, so much that I think it is best if I just put it in bullet form:

  • My parents came to visit us in early September to celebrate all of our birthdays! From Aug 23-Sept 24 all four of us (Mom, Dad, Daniel, and me) have birthdays!
  • My brother Jeffrey, his wife Shawn and their precious daughter Kayleigh (and new baby brother who will arrive in the next 3 weeks) came to visit us! It was such a blast, it was Kayleigh's first time to see the beach, ocean, etc.
  • We took a weekend trip down to Monterrey and Carmel.
  • Our neighbors here had their baby! So much fun.
  • We took a group of international students from SFSU shopping at an outlet mall (the day after Thanksgiving none the less!) and then to a farm in Vacaville for a fun weekend of horseback riding and tractor driving!
  • I finished up my job at the preschool! Now we are packing and preparing to make our cross country trip again. You know, calling all of the people who need our forwarding address so they can send us our bills, canceling all our services, making moving arrangements, all that fun stuff.
  • and the big event that is coming.....DANIEL IS GRADUATING!!! I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard, he is truly amazing.

So, things have been busy! I posted (and will continue to post) pictures onto our flickr page. You can click the link in the column to the right to see those! And I commit to all of the hundreds and hundreds of people who read our blog (ok, so maybe the number is closer to about 5 people) that I will be a better blogger in the future!

1 comment:

jb said...

Looking forward to you guys being closer!!! You need to plan on spending a weekend with us! See ya soon.
jb