Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Attention Parents of Boys: Prayer Challenge!




And not just parents, grandparents too! Or, aunts and uncles, or even friends! Please go here to read about this incredibly important challenge.


We ALL know that prayer is important. If you're like me, you probably constantly feel guilty because you know you should pray more. Sometimes, I start to pray but then get lost in thought, and 10 minutes later realize that I haven't been praying at all, just thinking about all sorts of random things! It helps me to have structure, to have specific things to pray for/about.



This prayer challenge is specifically about praying for sons (or grandsons, or nephews, etc.). Even our little toddlers need our prayers, when sin is started to rear its ugly head and their character begins to take shape. We need to begin fervently praying NOW for their precious minds and hearts!




This challenge is definitely that, a challenge. It won't be easy, but just imagine how these prayers will move the heart of our Creator, and how they will eternally effect our boys.




The dates are September 6th-26th. There is an ebook available (Warrior Prayers: Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need It Most) for download on kindle, nook, etc. that is on sale now for $1.99!




I just downloaded the book and hope to start reading it today. Please leave me a comment if you decide to participate, I would love to know!



blog stuff

No comments: