Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Haircuts

Yes. You read the title correctly. That would be "haircuts", plural.

For those of you who don't know, I've been dragging my feet to cut Nathan's hair.

I'm not really sure why.

Is it because I know that with a haircut he will look older, and not look like a baby anymore?

Possibly. Highly possibly actually.

Or is it because he had those precious little curls, fulfilling a dream I've always had of having a boy with awesome crazy curls?

No. Well, kind of. But his curls would NEVER have been awesome crazy. Just really sweet little curls right at the very bottom of his hair.

And I KNOW, that with a haircut, those curls are gone forever.

So, I've been putting Daniel off for several months now on this haircut thing. But this week, I finally had enough of people calling him a girl. I mean, its not fair to him to make him look like a girl just because of my issues.

So, we did it, and he looks PRECIOUS!!

Don't they look excited that they are both about to get haircuts??

Oh yeah, they are pumped!! ;)



I only took about 100 pictures of Nathan's hair at the hair place while Elijah was getting his hair cut. This is Nate's hair before.


And this is Nathan, at home, in his high chair, in our shower, getting his very first haircut.



Daddy did an AWESOME job!! And Nathan wasn't too wiggly.


I apologize for these after pictures, but this little guy was a MANIAC for the rest of the night, so these are the best I could get!


He and Big Brother look even more alike now!




Happy boys.


Loving Husband and Daddy.


Blessed Mommy.

blog stuff

No comments: