Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Nathan pictures

Meeting my Nana for the first time (I was 3 days old). She came all the way to Thailand to hold me!
Nana is helping my big brother Elijah to be gentle with me

I wore this in honor of my 2 aunts, Summer and Shawn. They really are the best!

This is my passport picture. Can you believe I am not even 2 weeks old but I already have a passport? I have a feeling my life is going to be adventurous right from the start!

blog stuff

2 comments:

Kelly said...

sweet sweet baby boy! and i love the other photo of elijah...so funny! hope you are recovering!

The McQueen's said...

Congrats to you guys! Your boys are adorable and we are excited for you! Life sure changes when you add a second baby to the family but it sure is fun! Liz