AWWW! Elijah looks like he was born to be a big brother! Great pictures!! I forgot to tell you...we told Adaya that she had a new "didi", and guess what her response was? "Is he still in Aunt Caanon's tummy?" When we explained that no, he was not, she said, "I want to go to Elijah's house and see my new didi right now!" Ha...we were rolling! It goes without saying how much she misses y'all! ;)
Aren't those moments priceless? To see your two children just love eachother and big brother taking care of his little brother? I mean I know that will change in the years to come so I cherish those moments while I can :) They are both too cute!
2 comments:
AWWW! Elijah looks like he was born to be a big brother! Great pictures!! I forgot to tell you...we told Adaya that she had a new "didi", and guess what her response was? "Is he still in Aunt Caanon's tummy?" When we explained that no, he was not, she said, "I want to go to Elijah's house and see my new didi right now!" Ha...we were rolling! It goes without saying how much she misses y'all! ;)
Aren't those moments priceless? To see your two children just love eachother and big brother taking care of his little brother? I mean I know that will change in the years to come so I cherish those moments while I can :) They are both too cute!
Post a Comment