Oh bless his sweet little heart. I loved the picture...made me giggle a little. We brainwashed Rachel before Hannah was born by reading "Spider Sisters" to her every night before she went to bed. The book by John Trent talks about the blessings of being sisters. I wonder if there is a version for brothers. It will get better when his little brother can actually smile and play with him a little bit.
3 comments:
Aww!
David said, "That is a Daniel Jung face right there."
Oh bless his sweet little heart. I loved the picture...made me giggle a little. We brainwashed Rachel before Hannah was born by reading "Spider Sisters" to her every night before she went to bed. The book by John Trent talks about the blessings of being sisters. I wonder if there is a version for brothers. It will get better when his little brother can actually smile and play with him a little bit.
Post a Comment