Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day

Here's my two precious boys....I just love them so much.

We went out for a special Father's Day breakfast on Sunday morning. Let me tell you what a treat it is to be in a place where we can get a western breakfast!! Daniel has been especially excited about this, so Father's Day was the perfect time to go indulge ourselves!

After breakfast we got ready for church, went to lunch with some new friends, and then during Elijah's nap I took Daniel to get a Thai foot massage. He said it was great, but that a few times she pressed a little too hard on the bottoms of his feet. I couldn't tell though, it looked to me like he slept through the whole thing!!

I couldn't have designed a more wonderful father for my children. And as Elijah gets older (and we prepare for baby boy #2!) I see more and more how blessed these boys are to have Daniel as their father. I cannot imagine a better role model for them, a better example of daily dying to self and living for Christ.

I love you Daniel!




blog stuff

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I loved this post. Your fierce love for your guys was written all over every word. My parents and I are spending a week together in the beautiful VI. We were just talking about you 4 over coffee (mom and I~Dad and Reggie don't drink coffee). We are praying for all of you and trusting in the Faithful One to take care of your precious baby and for His peace that passes all understanding. We love you and miss you!

To God be the glory... said...

I guess Summer got to watch Elijah sleep or maybe she took a nap for herself. :)

I'm glad you got to spoil Daniel. When I went to China. The men went and got foot massages every night and did not tell the ladies anything about it. The last pedicure I got the guy was pretty rough with my legs and feet as well, but it felt so good afterward.