...and the elephant giving it to his trainer! If you feed them food they know to eat it, but if you give them money they know to give it right to their trainer. Amazing!
In this one, I'm feeling a little uncomfortable but trying to be brave for a few photos...

In this one I'm forcing a smile but inwardly freaking out as the elephant wraps his trunk around my legs...
And here I can not fake it anymore!! HAHAHA! And Mommy's reaction very obviously affected how Elijah was feeling! Oh dear, we have gotten some really good laughs from this photo.
aaahhhh....this is more my speed right here. Lots of distance between me and the wild animal :)
Aunt Summer feeding this sweet one some sugar cane...doesn't it look like he is smiling?
Elijah and Mommy feeding some sugar cane
Aunt Summer is much braver than me! This is such a great picture of her!
In this one I'm forcing a smile but inwardly freaking out as the elephant wraps his trunk around my legs...



4 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I would definitely skip the bumpy ride these days though. When the boys saw the pictures they were reminding me that we saw that on "The Amazing Race" TV show. I don't remember exactly what took place, but we did see an elephant put his foot on someone laying on the ground. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my goodness. You are brave. The last elephant the girls and I saw was at the Ft. Worth Zoo and it was named "Bonnie" which is my mother-in-laws name which made us all giggle a little bit. You look beautiful. Praying for you all today!
Oh my goodness, that is SO cool!!! What an amazing experience! Just wait until someday many years from now when Elijah looks back on all these pics!
I'm so glad Summer made it there safely! I know you guys will have a great time together over the next few months! Love all of you!
Wow! Love the elephant pictures. I too had to giggle at the look on your face when the elephant wrapped it's trunk around your legs. It's very clear that you are thinking, "What is happening here and how am I gonna get out of this mess?!?!" heehee! I've been thinking and praying for you guys! Take care!
Post a Comment