Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

24 Weeks

Well, technically 24 1/2 weeks, not that I'm counting or anything ;)

We have another sonogram in 2 weeks! I can't wait to see my precious little one on that screen!
blog stuff

7 comments:

Kelly said...

and see a HUGE smile...you look great, caanon!

mom said...

Hi dear. You look so good. Thanks so much for posting the pictures. It is so great to get to see you and see how my little grandson is growing.
I love you.

To God be the glory... said...

...and find out that there is nothing blocking his delievery. Praying! :)

Kari Sanchez said...

You are gorgeous!

The McQueen's said...

Aww Caanon! You're such a cute pregnant lady! Great pics and great blog! We will definitely start keeping up more! So glad we connected again!

PrettyParadise said...

Caanon! You look so cute! I'm so happy for y'all!

Please tell Daniel this for me. I have been singing this song for about a week, and every time I sing it I think of him, and therefore, you.
"Oh, them lions they can eat my body but they can't swallow my soul. No, No, No. They keep on trying to crash my party but they can't get control. No, No No."

Haha! Random I know and i can't really remember why I thought of it, but it was amusing to me! I hope y'all are doing well and that the Lord is moving amongst your people!

Love you guys!

Hannah said...

Hey Caanon! Just saw your comment and caught up on your blog a little! So happy for you guys...do you know if it's a boy or a girl? You look great :)