I sure married a wonderful man!!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Surprise Pancake Breakfast
So, you might remember my post 2 Fridays ago about our date (involving the Las Vegas Buffet) that brought me to tears. Well, the next morning I awoke to this...
Yes, thats DANIEL...and he's making pancakes!!! And let me tell you, this is a rare sight. This man will clean the kitchen until his fingers fall off, but he hates cooking!! He was so sweet to bless me like this.
Here's Daddy, patiently waiting for the pancake to be ready to flip...
... and here is Elijah (playing with Mommy's wallet) not-so-patiently waiting for his breakfast :)
And here is Elijah again, not-so-patiently waiting for his breakfast. (You can't really see it, but he is signing 'more' and saying it too. so cute) More importantly, here are the EXQUISITE pancakes that my hubby made for us!!! They were WONDERFUL, let me tell you, I ate an embarrassing portion of them and loved every bite!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Is is cold in your house? Daniel is making pancakes in his jacket. Way to go Daniel!
Aww what a good hubby :)
Post a Comment