


"My Daddy is a Giant" is the title of one of my favorite children's books (the name of the author escapes me right now, I'll add that later). Aunt Summer gave this book to us before Elijah was born. I cried then and I still cry when I read it! It is just so sweet, and I feel like it portrays well the way a little boy sees his daddy.
Elijah is so head over heels for Daniel. If Daniel is not at home or is in the back room studying, Elijah will walk to every closed door in the house, knock on it, and say "Dada? Dada?"
To him, his daddy is superman, and I love it.
3 comments:
Carl Norac
Elijah is SO big!!! absolutely adorable!
I've never heard of this book! I will have to get it!
Belinda,
Yes, thats it! Thank you so much!!
Amanda,
You WILL have to get this book, it is so great! I'm sure you will cry every time just like I do!
Love,
Caanon
Post a Comment