Your dad and I want to wish you two a very happy anniversary. I loved your pictures you put on your blog. You were a beautiful bride and Daniel was a very handsome groom. Man it does not seem possible it could be 4 years and 1 and 1/4 kiddos later. I hope you too have a wonderful day. We love you,
5 comments:
I forgot to wish you guys a happy anniversary earlier. :D seems like yesterday.
Your dad and I want to wish you two a very happy anniversary. I loved your pictures you put on your blog. You were a beautiful bride and Daniel was a very handsome groom. Man it does not seem possible it could be 4 years and 1 and 1/4 kiddos later. I hope you too have a wonderful day.
We love you,
Mom and Dad
congrats guys!
congrats guys!
happy anniversary!! such a fun day of celebrating the two of you! love you and wish i could give you a big congratulatory hug. :)
Post a Comment