Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Watch Out World!!

Here is the video of Elijah's first day of walking! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you Buddy!!

blog stuff

4 comments:

To God be the glory... said...

Fun. I am so glad you are capturing all of this. Walking only lasts a very few days. Running is in the near future.

David said...

I am so happy thank you for posting all of these movies. I can not believe he is walking!!!!!

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! This is so awesome! I had to watch the video 3 times - it's just too cute! Boy, you guys sure will get your workouts chasing after him now!
Love you guys!

Kristi said...

Yeah, Elijah! Way to go. Oh, thank you for sharing these precious mile stones w/ all of us!


P.S. Yes, I think pinto beans would be just fine in the recipe. I hope you like it as much as we do.