
The swimming pool in our complex. It was packed that afternoon! We haven't gone swimming yet, but we want to soon. You have to pay to go (its like $1.50 per person for 2 hours) and you have to have a swimming cap! So, we have just purchased our caps and I think we might actually go tonight.

There is kind of a park inside of our complex. Its really big and has lots of nice walking paths through jungle-type plants. There is bamboo growing, lots of tropical flowers and greenery, and little ponds with bridges over them. Its so great to have beautiful nature right outside our building, we were definitely not expecting that. A great, great blessing from Him.

A new friend! Elijah's not so sure about her yet :)

Our new stroller! It is very lightweight, folds up incredibly easy (I can hold him and fold it up with the other hand, which is a must when getting on to busses/into taxis by myself), and it fits through the subway entrance things! Its also pretty soft and cushy and has shoulder straps to keep Mr. Man contained.

Elijah and I on our way to the store! He does great in the back pack.
He did the most precious thing today. I was holding both of his hands and helping him walk down the hallway when I thought "I wonder if he could walk just holding one of my hands?" So I let go of one of his hands, let him get his balance, and we walking down the hallway! He was really sure-footed and didn't lose his balance. It was just so precious to me, to be able to walk hand-in-hand with my son. Mimi, would you mind recording this in his baby book?
2 comments:
I've enjoyed seeing pictures of you guys in your new place! Looks great! I wanted to give you kudos on picking an Ergo carrier! Aren't they the GREATEST EVER?!?!? I still carry Christopher in his. I've just tried the side carry position and it's also great! Miss you guys and just know that your calendar of requests is hanging over our dining table and we check it and do as you ask every morning at breakfast! Lots of love to all three of you!
That is a pretty park and nice pool. You found a great location! Seems like you are learning how to manage aka stroller and back pack for Elijah.
Post a Comment