Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

9 months!!!

Holy guacamole.


Elijah is 9 months old.

I can't believe it!
He has been learning sooooo much lately. Here's all the stuff he can do at 9 months:
-feed himself is little yogurt bites and puffs

-drink juice from a sippy cup

-crawl

-pull himself up from his tummy to a sitting position

-he has 4 teeth and 2 more coming soon

-says "dada" "mama" "nana" "baba" "bye bye"
-waves bye bye
-just this morning he discovered that when mommy puts him down for a nap and leaves the room, he can sit up and play in his bed! Oh dear.....

I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting, but dang he's learned alot in the past couple of weeks! And he's finally feeling better too. For those of you who don't know he's just getting over PINK EYE and and horrible sinus infection. He was not feeling so good for awhile, but he's back to his old self, smiling and laughing all the time. Ok, now what the grandparents have been waiting for....PICTURES!






I have some videos that I so badly want to post, but I can't figure out how to download them onto our computer! We need a special program for this video camera, so we are going to try to get that soon, because I have two really precious videos: one of Elijah crawling (on the first day that he crawled!) and another one of him playing in his crib when he didn't know I was watching (and he was supposed to be napping). So hopefully videos will be coming soon!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited that he's crawling, too! He's just growing up too fast - it's going to be amazing to see all the things he'll be doing in the next few months and years!
I LOVE that picture of Daniel with Elijah in the carrier in front of him! They're both wearing yellow and just look like their glowing in the sunlight! I saved it to my computer!
We love and miss you guys - can't wait to see you in June!
Kristen

Becky said...

What a cutie patootie!!!

Emily said...

i love hearing how you are doing, and epecially seeing pictures! he is getting so big, but is still so precious!
love you, friend! hope i get to see you soon!

abigail said...

Oh my gosh! It's been 9 months?! That's so crazy!! He's adorable and I hope to meet the little guy soon! :) Love yall

The McKnight's said...

He is getting so big! He is precious! Wow, we haven't seen you guys in a long time! Hope all is well!
Kristi McKnight

mamalindak said...

Well, it's been a whole month plus since your last post - what's going on?

Just found a resource you'll want to take with you. "Soularium" - check it out! It's a CCC item.

Love ya!