Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Giggles and real food!

My brother and sister-in-law (Jeffrey and Shawn) got us a vidoe camera for Christmas this year! It is just a little bigger than a cell phone and it is SO COOL. We've been having a blast filming Elijah. He's been giggling for a while now but we finally captured it on film, and just the other day he ate with a spoon for the first time! (and the last for a little while because it seems he's allergic to both oatmeal and rice cereal! So, we'll stick to nursing and formula for a little bit longer) Here are some of our first videos!

I'm so sorry I haven't written in so long! I am downloading all of our pictures from Christmas today, so hopefully here in the next couple of days I can post some of those and tell about the wonderful holiday that we had!

1 comment:

PrettyParadise said...

Caanon! I loved those videos! I seriously got teary eyed watching them! It is so cool to see how far you and Daniel have come. You are both seriously such a great example for me. I can tell just by watchign this how blessed Elijah is to have both of you as parents. You are such a precious family. Hope you had a great holiday!