HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Today is Daniel's 29th birthday! I think that he has had a good day so far, although he probably would have preferred to not have to work at UPS at 4:00 this morning :) Last night we went out with my whole family to Red Lobster in Odessa (Daniel's choice!), and it was really fun. We were also celebrating my mom's birthday which was yesterday, but I don't think she would appreciate me sharing with the world exactly how old she turned. Here are some pictures of our little dinner party...



I wanted to take Daniel wherever he wanted to go today, and do you know where he chose? He chose to go to the Petroleum Museum :) Only in Midland, Texas would there be such a museum, and Daniel has been curious about it ever since we moved here. So, we loaded Elijah up, went through Schlotsky's drive-thru for lunch and had a picnic next to a huge vintage oil derrick. Then we toured the museum and it was actually really interesting, we learned alot about, well, oil :) Great day!
Today is Daniel's 29th birthday! I think that he has had a good day so far, although he probably would have preferred to not have to work at UPS at 4:00 this morning :) Last night we went out with my whole family to Red Lobster in Odessa (Daniel's choice!), and it was really fun. We were also celebrating my mom's birthday which was yesterday, but I don't think she would appreciate me sharing with the world exactly how old she turned. Here are some pictures of our little dinner party...
Grandmommie and Ethan
Jeffrey and Dad, both are not so excited about having their picture taken
I wanted to take Daniel wherever he wanted to go today, and do you know where he chose? He chose to go to the Petroleum Museum :) Only in Midland, Texas would there be such a museum, and Daniel has been curious about it ever since we moved here. So, we loaded Elijah up, went through Schlotsky's drive-thru for lunch and had a picnic next to a huge vintage oil derrick. Then we toured the museum and it was actually really interesting, we learned alot about, well, oil :) Great day!
Okay, back to yesterday for a second. I guess since I see Elijah everyday it is hard for me to tell how much he has grown, but up until yesterday I was assuming that he was still too small for his 0-3 month clothes (he has only been able to where newborn clothes for his first 6 weeks! such a cute little guy). Well, those newborn clothes are getting kind of snug so I decided to try on one of his bigger outfits but I was sure it would just swallow him. And, as a bonus, this cute little outfit has matching shoes, so I was really hoping we could pull it off. I put it on him and to my amazement it fit pretty well! And when I put those shoes on I about melted it was so darn cute...
Can you even believe how precious these two are?? I'm blessed with such wonderful men in my life!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Daniel! I love those little baby shoes! So cute.
Post a Comment