P.S. Thanks to all of you who gave heartburn and indigestion advice, it has been very helpful and life is better now because of it!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
36 Week Appointment
Well, I am going to make this quick because its been a long day and I am totally zonked. We went for our 36 week appointment today and nothing has started happening yet. I didn't think that it would, but in the back of my mind I was kinda hoping he would say "Wow! You are dilated to a 3 already, this baby is coming soon!" But, thats not what we got. Here is what he actually said, "Nothing has changed. The baby is still head down but he isn't engaged yet, so he can still turn flips and everything."
So, this means that our precious little boy is not quite ready to make his appearance yet. Which is good, I want him to be healthy and born when he is ready, but I'm so ready for him to come out and see us! I think I'm mostly ready to return to a somewhat normal size again. Carrying this extra large bowling ball around is getting tough!
P.S. Thanks to all of you who gave heartburn and indigestion advice, it has been very helpful and life is better now because of it!
P.S. Thanks to all of you who gave heartburn and indigestion advice, it has been very helpful and life is better now because of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment