Here are the boys trying to rig the covering to stay up. They are very creative with what materials they have on hand! I believe some sort of string was used.
David, Kristen, and JudyOn Sunday morning we went to Spicewood Baptist Church, where Steve and Judy serve faithfully. The morning started with a chilly (and windy) 7:00 sunrise service on the lake, followed by a service and Sunday school up at the church. It was so cool because one of Daniel's elementary classmates was there, and they hadn't seen each other in many years! It was really great to meet her and her family and her precious little girl. Then we all went back to the house a crashed for a couple of hours before Aunt Kathy and her family and friends came over! It was a blessed weekend with family!



2 comments:
It was great to see Daniel and his family again and so good to meet you. You are so sweet and so adorable with that baby belly! I cant wait to see you grow!
Hey, I found you through Kari. I went to Brentwood with Daniel back in the day too. Kari told me she got to see you guys. Congrats on the baby boy!!!! I'm prego too with our second daughter. Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hi and I hope to visit your blog and keep up with your sweet family.
Post a Comment