Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Around here...

Well, its been a big week at the Jung household in regards to potty training!! I won't share details because, well, you most likely don't want to know details about this subject, but I'll share some fun pictures! We tried to make things fun while we were awaiting the big moment of "going in the potty", so Elijah got to drink mango juice with this oh-so-cool straw that is actually a pair of glasses! Is that not just the coolest thing?? I love it! And Elijah does too! (Thanks Mimi and Topa for this fun present, it was DEFINITELY helpful on this very emotional day!)
Here is Elijah after "going" in the potty! His rewards were Spencer (a train from the Thomas the Train series), and a lollipop! He was a proud and happy little boy, and we were even more proud!


In other news, the other day Nathan was in Elijah's room alone for about a minute, and this is what I found when I walked back in....you could say Mommy freaked out just a little bit :) This little one is almost 100% monkey, you can't take your eyes off of him for a second!



blog stuff

No comments: