This is Daniel and his best friend Mike, and Mike's daughter and our boys. Obviously, the kids were hot, and it was naptime, and we were forcing them to keep playing on the playground so we could all spend time together. Hence, 2 out of 3 children are crying :)
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
America
Our time in America was AWESOME. We had such a blast. And believe me when I say we have LOTS of pictures. So many that even thinking about trying to do a blog post was pretty overwhelming. But, today I decided I had to get started putting them on the blog, so here is the first post! Its naptime, and Elijah is waking up, so this is all I can get on here today. But I will try to post some more tomorrow during naptime. All of these pictures today are from our time in Austin with Daniel's family.
This is Daniel and his best friend Mike, and Mike's daughter and our boys. Obviously, the kids were hot, and it was naptime, and we were forcing them to keep playing on the playground so we could all spend time together. Hence, 2 out of 3 children are crying :)
Daniel's Aunt Susan, sister Summer, cousin Robert and his girlfriend Megan
This is Daniel and his best friend Mike, and Mike's daughter and our boys. Obviously, the kids were hot, and it was naptime, and we were forcing them to keep playing on the playground so we could all spend time together. Hence, 2 out of 3 children are crying :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment