Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Ok, so Nathan is only 7 months old, and (like you saw in the previous video) he is already crawling! I love it (because I'm proud of him!) but I also don't like it at the same time, because life is much more complicated now that he is a man on the move! So, imagine my surprise when he pulls this little stunt last night...


The little turkey is starting to pull up! Nathan, give your Momma and Daddy a break son, slow down!! We ARE NOT quite ready for you to walk (but will be so proud of you if you do).

Don't you just love the one-handed move he does in the video? Thats talent!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh, my goodness!!! What a little monkey he will be! Thanks for all the awesome videos! I LOVE seeing the boys! Miss you!