I really can't believe that Nathan is almost 6 months old! It has absolutely just flown by. He is such a joy. He's got this smile that just absolutely stops my heart. Sometimes, I really do feel like my heart is full of so much love for my boys (all 3 of them), that it might just explode.
My cup truly runneth over.
At 6 months Nathan is:
-eating cereal once a day
-nursing 4 times a day
-almost crawling!
-laughing and smiling all the time
-starting to play with big brother! (mostly just trying to grab his hair, nose, ears...)
-putting everything in his mouth

Yes, that is an ENORMOUS bruise on Elijah's forehead! Poor thing had an unfortunate accident with the arm of a recliner on Sunday evening. It looks pretty bad, but its not slowing him down any!
1 comment:
Bless his heart! I'm so glad Finley continues to ask to pray for his boo boo every day. He needs that thing to go away! =)
Post a Comment