I do still have a newborn son, I promise. I have, however, been a TOTAL failure in posting pictures of him! I am so sorry. Here are some pictures we've taken over the past couple of weeks. He turned 8 weeks yesterday!
Here he is sleeping in his Moses basket right next to our bed...
I'm sorry that this picture is turned weird and hard to see. I thought I had fixed it but obviously it didn't work. Just tilt your head to a 9o degree angle and it will look normal :)
****To Papa:
Happy 60th birthday!!!!! I am soooo sorry that the special video I promised you isn't here. There have been many technical difficulties involving the video camera tonight and my IT Tech guy (that would be Daniel) isn't home to help. All of this equals a delay in posting the precious birthday video we made for you. So, I hope these precious picture of Nathan will suffice until I can figure this silly camera out! We love you and miss you and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment